Can I cancel orders for items stuck in the Marketplace delivery queue?

Innula Zenovka

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4383 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Yesterday I tried to buy an outfit in the marketplace but -- like so many other people's orders -- it's stuck in the MP delivery queue.   I've not yet been charged for it, and presumably I won't be until it gets delivered.

I've been in touch with the creator, bought a copy in his shop, and we've agreed that, if and when the MP order ever turns up and I get charged for it, he'll refund me for the superfluous item (it's copy, no transfer, so that's not any sort of issue).

What I'm wondering, though, is whether there's any way to cancel the order, so he and I don't have to worry about refunds.

6 answers to this question

Thanks, Rolig. The solution works because a few hundred L$ is neither here nor there to me, so I'm not worried about cash-flow problems or making tier if I end up double-charged and have to wait a day or so before obtaining a refund. But it would have been a worry when first I started, certainly.

While I hesitate to suggest the MP team should even think about new features, given their track record, the ability to cancel delayed orders might be something they should consider introducing.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4383 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.