Bought a couple of buildings on Marketplace yesterday. I never got the houses. What do I do?

Maggie Larimore

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3299 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I bought two buildings from Culprit and KoiKoi in Second Life using the buy button on the buildings I wanted and the money for both was taken out of my Lindens. That was yesterday. I've never received the buildings. They were built by Eku Zhong. How do I either get my money back or get my buildings? Who do I complain to?

Thanks

Maggie Larimore

Since there's no way to respond to any of you folk, I'm not a newbie, I wasn't going to report her, but her profile doesn't come up when I try to write her. I'll try again. The one about the buy button being an SL function was really useful. I'll see if I can't get her profile, having tried on and off all day yesterday with no success, but if not is there another way to leave a query for the maker/creator if her profile won't come up?

3 answers to this question

If you have problems, contact the seller first. Give them the opportunity to help you before you post a negative review about the product. And if the issue is resolved, remember to update your review!

32px-KBwarning.png Warning: If your item is not delivered to you, don't leave a negative item review. Failed deliveries are a technical issue and not within the control of the seller. Instead, contact the seller directly, or contact Support to have the item redelivered.
  • Like 2

The Buy button is a basic function of SL itself, not of a script owned by the seller, so this is not the fault of the seller.  (My guess is that the items are there after relog, and you are not clear how to find them.) But nevermind, because Eku is a consciencious creator and will be happy to resend the houses.

• Like 1

I know this person from her activity on another forum and have to say she is a trustworthy, longtime seller and resident. Please, don't drag her name into dirt for a problem that is either a technical one or even on your side, as you may have been in busy mode when the items arrived, which declines them instantly.

Either way you should contact her in a polite manner and explain your problem, so she can help you.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3299 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.