will this run sl?

xTH4Tx0N3xG1RLx

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2610 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

It will. How well is debatable.

The Radeon HD 8330 Graphics is going to have its challenges with SL. The SL viewers are based on OpenGL. The AMD/ATI manufacturer does not provide good support for OpenGL. While it is debatable whether Nvidia is the 'better' graphics card they do provide good support for OpenGL.

The AMD A4-5000 1.5 GHz CPU is going to be a serious problem. My Quad Core 2.4ghz was slow, 5-25 FPS.

Windows 8 or 10 with 4GB of RAM is limited. It will work but, you will be crashing. 8GB will run SL way better on Win 8 or 10 and far fewer crashes.

I recommend Win 10.

If you want a better cheap computer, look through the machines on eBay. But, you do have to know what you are looking for. There are scams on Amazon, eBay, and even Dell sells new computers with OLD tech. They have new computers that use Core2 CPU;s, which are something like seven generations behind the latest CPU's.

I wish you luck.

Operating system Windows 10 Home 64
Processor
Chipset Intel Z170
Processor speed 4 GHz
Processor family 6th Generation Intel® Core™ i7 processor
Processor Intel® Core™ i7-6700K (4 GHz, up to 4.2 GHz, 8 MB cache, 4 cores)
Liquid cooling solution for processor
Drives
Hard drive description 2 TB 7200 rpm SATA
Hard drive (2nd) 256 GB PCIe® NVMe™ M.2 SSD
Optical drive Ultra Slim-tray SuperMulti DVD burner
Graphics Intel® HD Graphics 530
Graphics NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1080 (8 GB GDDR5X dedicated)
Graphics Discrete
Graphics Integrated
Graphic card note Air cooled