"Unable to create item that has caused problems on this region."

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4624 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Greetings, I'm having a terrible problem that is plaguing me. I'll try to give as much detail as I want.

I am currently building a structure but so far I've only set out the prims (which makes up the structure) and inside the structure I've place numerous vendors (should be above 100). The whole things is around 500 prims if I'm not mistaken. In the structure there is nothing else but the prims I build and those vendor for the moment.

I use sandbox to create my stuff and after I'm done with building, I SELECT ALL the prims and then I just right click and TAKE the item to my inventory which packs them all into a single item. But today I have been having a terrible problem to rezz it. On the same sandbox I have been building for the last few days, I've been having this following message each time I try to rezz the said item:

[08:57]  Unable to create item that has caused problems on this region

My main problem is that I've pack quite a number of no-copy items and now I can't even rezz it at all... which is quite an inconvenience right now. So please, if anyone can shed some light about this matter, it would be of a great help for me. I've spend quite sometime to build all this and not be able to rezz it is a bit of a frustration because of the fact that if I decided to start from scratch, its going to cost me a lot and I will not be able to rebuild this thing exactly how I have already do...

So... help anyone?

Kisses

Edit: I have try to rezz it in several different sims (mostly sandboxes) but everytime its the same thing...

this usually happens when you have a linden plant included in the items that were taken... you'll need to find an area where you can create linden plants to re rez the build, which most sandboxes do not enable. someone should be along shortly to tell you where you can do that, I don't remember offhand.

I actually dont have any Linden plant at all in my build. What I have been able to understand is that if your coalasced object have altogether more than 1024 scripts then it won't rezz... I'm almost sure that I might have well more than that number of script. Can someone confirm that for me?

I have been on a sim where it allows to rezz Linden plant, the sim is name Hawk-something but I have not been able to rezz anything. Next lead I might have is to request access to the sim Unpackistan through Linden support so that I can unpack my stuff there... ticket filled and now I'm crossing fingers that they won't take weeks to fulfill this request... or worse, reject it :matte-motes-stress:

Keep your input coming people... any piece of info/help is really the welcome :)

::nods:: that's another factor that can cause that problem... and my understanding is that it may require linden intervention... stopping by one of the tech office hours and mentioning it may help... I'm not sure if they have access or not so if they turn you away don't be too disappointed.

• 2 months later...

I am also having this problem and have followed the suggestions that were put forth in this thread, I requested access to Unpackistan and they said because I am a basic member they cannot help me.  I have over 20 dragons in the package that I am having issues with, it's a coalesced package, no there are no plants.  I have tried to rez this even on an empty magnum server that my boss owns to no avail.  Does anyone know if I'm going to be out of luck unless I pay LL for a premium membership?  I wanted to pay an entire year and don't quite have the money for it yet, I'd hate to waste money and only get a month...

try posting to the most recent "Deploys for the week of..." thread in the Server forum. a few of the tech Lindens monitor there and may be able to help with that, or at least point you in the right direction of the Linden that can.

PS, where did you make your request at? last i heard that was something you could get help with through basic tickets.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4624 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.