project viewer Azumarill 3.8.4304871

irihapeti

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3140 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

i been having a play on the Azumarill 3.8.4304871

some time ago I get cheeky in the GD about this game I was playing in SL

the fuzzy guessing game. where you just go round and just guess what is on the lucky chairs and the vendors and the boards bc you cant see what is. So you just guess. And if you guess wrong then it goes Sorry!! you never won. which is ok. bc cant win everytime

but if you guess right then you win. and you get a Surprise Prize. bc you cant see that either. bc fuzzy. But that ok as well. bc you won. Which is way way better to win a fuzzy whatever it is, than not win anything at all

+

but now i am disappoint

bc Azumarill Linden has totally ruined my game. I been trying to play it at all my fav shops. Is terrible. My game is totally ruined ok!!

like every texture I look at is full rez in about 4 secs, instead of like never. Whole shop fulls even of them

bing ping pop !!! and there they all are

was actual quite dangerous for me bc I nearly went blind you know. With all the shiny and crispness now. I nearly had to go and have a lie down even

i just thought you like to know ok

+

and somebody should have Azumarill Linden's babies. At least two people i think. Three or four or five even maybe

(:

+

is good this viewer. like really really good. so \o/ (:

When I log in with Azumarill (windows 8.1) I get: There was a problem saving the default object permissions: Not Found

Then after about 5 minutes I get Second Life has stopped working. A problem caused the program to stop working correctly...

Event log

Faulting application name: SecondLifeProjectAzumarill.exe, version: 3.8.4.42727, time stamp: 0x55ea21d5
Faulting module name: ntdll.dll, version: 6.3.9600.17936, time stamp: 0x55a68dd1
Exception code: 0xc0000409
Fault offset: 0x00095a52
Faulting process ID: 0xdd34
Faulting application start time: 0x01d0f219f086c6fb
Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\SecondLifeProjectAzumarill\SecondLifeProjectAzumarill.exe
Faulting module path: C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll
Report ID: 04e8fca8-5e0e-11e5-82ea-74d02ba035d5
Faulting package full name:
Faulting package-relative application ID:

Ohjiro Watanabe wrote:

Then after about 5 minutes I get Second Life has stopped working. A problem caused the program to stop working correctly...

Event log

Faulting application name: SecondLifeProjectAzumarill.exe, version: 3.8.4.42727, time stamp: 0x55ea21d5

Faulting module name: ntdll.dll, version: 6.3.9600.17936, time stamp: 0x55a68dd1

Exception code: 0xc0000409

Fault offset: 0x00095a52

Faulting process ID: 0xdd34

Faulting application start time: 0x01d0f219f086c6fb

Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\SecondLifeProjectAzumarill\SecondLifeProjectAzumarill.exe

Faulting module path: C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll

Report ID: 04e8fca8-5e0e-11e5-82ea-74d02ba035d5

Faulting package full name:

Faulting package-relative application ID:

You should file a JIRA issue for that ntdll.dll crash if it happened more then once on Azumarill.

How to attach your logs to a JIRA issue: http://community.secondlife.com/t5/English-Knowledge-Base/How-to-report-a-bug/ta-p/733545#Section_.3

Does that crash always happen on a certain region?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3140 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.