need help with - in browser and shared media -Upload file dialog disappears - loaded page gets blank

anemr

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2990 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi all. I have created a small educational project on second life. one of the objects I've created is an assignment submission object that opens a web page on a shared media on one of the prims faces with a forum to upload doc files to my server. I've noticed a problem with it and was wondering if anyone here has faced something similar or know a simple fix I can apply.

The problem is when I press the button in the form to upload the file the file browser dialog pops up but it dissappears after a random amount of short time then the webpage resets and no option to reload it other than re-entering the original url. I've also noticed the same problem with the internal browser.

I am using Linden lab standard latest viewer. I've tried firestorm and it didn't have that problem. unfortunately, I can't use firestorm for my project for other reasons.

If anyone have any idea about what causes this problem or if there could be a fix please help. Thank you.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2990 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.