Honored Resident

mobile app

Does anyone know what app I should download for the windows 7 phone. I.m going nuts reading the names
*~ Nawty ~*

Re: mobile app

Reply to xxdesirexx - view message

Duplicating post wont get you more answers, desire.

http://community.secondlife.com/t5/Viewers/Can-anyone-tell-me-if-there-is-a-mobile-app-for-the-windo...

"Everybody is right from their own point of view, but it is not impossible that everyone is wrong." Mahatma Gandhi
Honored Resident

I don't believe there is a "specific" viewer for mobile. I have found a way that you can access SL on a mobile device though ... it works fine on my iPhone, iPad and iPod.

Go to your App Store and search "Splashtop 2 - Remote Desktop" ... the App itself cost about $4.99US

This will enable you to remotely hook in to your PC desktop from anywhere with your mobile device. IT took about 5 minutes to download the app, install and make a couple of changes on my PC ... and it works just fine Smiley Happy)

... of course, what ever you access on your mobile device will be displayed on your PC while you are not there ... just saying Smiley Wink

Honored Resident

I don't believe there is a "specific" viewer for mobile. I have found a way that you can access SL on a mobile device though ... it works fine on my iPhone, iPad and iPod.

Go to your App Store and search "Splashtop 2 - Remote Desktop" ... the App itself cost about $4.99US

This will enable you to remotely hook in to your PC desktop from anywhere with your mobile device. IT took about 5 minutes to download the app, install and make a couple of changes on my PC ... and it works just fine Smiley Happy

... of course, what ever you access on your mobile device will be displayed on your PC while you are not there ... just saying **Only uploaded images may be used in postings**://secondlife.i.lithium.com/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif" border="0" alt="Smiley Wink" title="Smiley Wink" />