involuntary log-out

Dee1Throta

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2914 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I have been away from SL for a good six months and have come back only to find the same old issues. SL is still logging me out for no reason and with no explanation. After my first involuntary log-out, every time i log back in, my avatar refuses to rez. I've tried rebake, undeform, reset - the lot - with no luck. Yes, i am now using a new computer (brand new from the store in January) and am using windows 10. THe computer has an AMD A4 Processor and the corresponding graphics card, so there is no reason why i should be having this issue as it is not my computer or my connection. It is clearly an SL issue but of course the monkeys at linden labs refuse to accept and continue to add more and more new stuff without even thinking how it affects everything else.

When you need technical help provide your computer and viewer information. The info we need can come from the viewer's HELP->ABOUT... copy paste that info with your question.

You also seem to think the forum is a place where Linden Lab support people hang out. It isn't. It is a user-to-user forum. So, we can't fix any problem. All we can do is tell you how to fix problems we know about.

The rest of us are not having the problem you are experiencing. So, we assume it is an issue local to your computer and network connection. Without knowing anything about your system or connection, all we can do is wildly guess and pick one of the thousands of possibly related issues.

Freya is right. Disconnections are almost always caused by connection issues. Her link will get you to a SL specific troubleshooting guide. You'll learn that a good Internet connection does not mean you have a good connection to the SL servers. Since you had the problem 6 months ago and we have gone through numerous server and viewer updates since then the problem is very likely your connection.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2914 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.