What a nice update

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3318 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

If you desire to be ruthed for 5 to 10 minutes I suppose after 15 years in developement you still have not figured out how to test releases before slapping them on the users

Again demonstrating that you have no real concern how this functions

AND no it is not my hardware as the only thing I could do to improve it would be change the processor to a 4790k and maybe spend 600 bucks for the next step up in Nvid

Things never seem to improve at the Lab

There are any number of things that can cause rez failure, but you have not given any actual information that might be useful helping to find what's afflicting you.

Incidentally "the latest update" isn't descriptive enough for us to identify even what viewer you're using. As I'm writing this, we have 4 different candidate viewers in use in addition to the most recently released default viewer (3.7.25.299021). You can find all the information about which viewer you have in 'Help->About Second Life'.

Coventina Dalgleish wrote:

If you desire to be ruthed for 5 to 10 minutes I suppose after 15 years in developement you still have not figured out how to test releases before slapping them on the users

Again demonstrating that you have no real concern how this functions

AND no it is not my hardware as the only thing I could do to improve it would be change the processor to a 4790k and maybe spend 600 bucks for the next step up in Nvid

Things never seem to improve at the Lab

Funny, how I am using the LL viewer and do not have that issue. Of course it is not your hardware! It never is!

Pamela Galli wrote:

Looks up at forum name...

ETA (Which used to be General Discussion.)

I have decided to treat threads which should be in GD as if they WERE in GD, whatever forum they might have been placed.

[Especially if it attracts more constructive attention from Lindens, even especially grumpy ones!]

LlazarusLlong wrote:

Pamela Galli wrote:

Looks up at forum name...

ETA (Which used to be General Discussion.)

I have decided to treat threads which should be in GD as if they WERE in GD, whatever forum they might have been placed.

[Especially if it attracts more constructive attention from Lindens,
even
especially grumpy ones!]

I thought this was a real GD topic, as OP was vague, half ranting and not really asking a question. Though it would have been better on a friday.

Caitlin Tobias wrote:

I thought this was a real GD topic, as OP was vague, half ranting and not really asking a question. Though it would have been better on a friday.

Agreed!

Perhaps we should petition the mods for it to be moved back . . .tomorrow!

[To confirm, I did NOT ask for it to be moved. Oz must have . . . ]

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3318 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.