Viewer wont startup

Ronald Greybeard

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3277 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

so i have tried the sl viewer aswell as third party viewers and none of them will startup, basically it goes through the decting hardware and cache stuff and once that goes away it just disappears, i checked task manager and it shows up and right before it is supposed to start it just goes away, i have uninstalled a bunch of stuff and everything except reinstall windows and still nothing, there is also no errors in event viewer

I get logged out a lot lately everytime I teleport to some other places. I assume the recent maintenance has something to do with it. But latest grid status says:

[Resolved] Unsecheduled Second Life Maintenance

Posted by Status Desk on January 15th, 2015 at 12:52 pm PST

[Resolved 1:05 PM PST, 15 January 2015] The unscheduled maintenance is now complete.

[Posted 12:55 PM PST, 15 January 2015] We are currently performing unscheduled maintenance on Second Life. Residents may have difficulties Teleporting or otherwise accessing some regions.

Greymon wrote:

I get logged out a lot lately everytime I teleport to some other places. I assume the recent maintenance has something to do with it. But latest
 says:

[Resolved] Unsecheduled Second Life Maintenance

Posted by Status Desk on January 15th, 2015 at 12:52 pm PST

[Resolved 1:05 PM PST, 15 January 2015] The unscheduled maintenance is now complete.

[Posted 12:55 PM PST, 15 January 2015] We are currently performing unscheduled maintenance on Second Life. Residents may have difficulties Teleporting or otherwise accessing some regions.

Your problem is different than the OP's.

Here are some things you can look at:

http://wiki.phoenixviewer.com/fs_tp_fail

To the OP, we need more information.  Processor, graphics card, operating system.  Was SL running OK previously on this computer?  The more you can tell us, the better.

• 3 months later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3277 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.