Unable to log into the beta grid. Any thoughts?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3985 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi there,  I am trying to log into the beta aditi grid and am unable.  I consistently get the "unable to connect to a simulator" message.  I have v3, and changed the selection in preferences to allow the grid to show up on the main screen, and am using my normal password / user name etc.  Any thoughts?  Thanks in advance!

Have you tried changing your password? This is the Wiki advice, old but probably still relevant when you can't log in to Aditi.

Updating Your Account on Aditi

We have an account auto updater system of sorts in place. If you cannot log into Aditi or would like your inventory updated change your password. Then your account will be updated automatically within 24 hours. You have the control to update your accounts now. You no longer need to message Oskar for account updates to Aditi .

Account Update Steps

1. Change your login password on AGNI.
  2. Wait 24 hours.
  3. Log into ADITI.
  4. Rejoice!!

32px-KBtip.png Tip: When you update your Aditi account, your preview grid L$ balance and any work in progress in your inventory will be lost. To preserve them, login to Aditi and send them to an alt account before you change your password.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3985 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.