Teleport problem.

Rowan Werefox

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3037 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello everyone,

Since two days when i tried to teleport away from the sim my avatar is, everytime the viewer isn't able to and forces me to quit.

I updated my viewers ( SL Client, Firestorm viewer etc ) but the problem remains the same on each viewer. I also cleaned my cash.. but the problem remains the same.

Any idea how i could solve this problem ?

Row.

• 2 weeks later...

To give a good answer we need more information. In the top menu, click HELP->About... and copy paste the information to your post. Use OPTIONS in the upper right of the post to edit your post.

TP problems also are often a problem if you are wearing too much stuff. Script load is the usual culprit. But, some mesh attachments can be a problem too.

We have items (free) that will tell you how much of a script load your avatar is carrying. In the market place look for 'script weight'. That have things that look like bathroom scales that will tell you how many sctipts you are wearing and how much memory they use. Less is better. Over 3mb of memory use things can start to go wonky. On busy servers possibly less.

To see if a mesh attachmant is an issue turn on Avatar Draw Weight: Opening Advanced (top menu or Ctrl-Alt-D to reveal menu item)->Performance Tools->Show Avatar Draw Weight. Again less is better. The servers can handle way more in the way of attachments as all they pass along is the ID of each item. Your viewer has to do most of the work. I figure a Avatar Complexity of 200,000 and up is excessive. But, may not be a problem with a good connection.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3037 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.