Sculpties loading

Jael Upshaw

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4359 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I"m just curious if anyone with the new viewer is having trouble with sculpties rezzing.  On my land i have sculpty trees, rocks and grasses. All of them are loading fairly quick but i have one grass that just refuses to load at all. i can tell the grass textures have rezzed in but all i see on the ground is a swirly pattern and not the grass as it should be.  I'm just baffled.

Thanks.

Hello,

same thing here. Our nice flowerfields (oblong sculptys) stay as a spheres.

Other sculptys do rezz normal, just the extreme streched ones doesent.

I was searching in the SL Bug - Tracker (jira) but did not find any reported issue fitting the problem so far.

Maybe VWR-24227 is similar, but i guess it is not the same reason.

So, if anyone (with more time and better english skill´s than my one) wants to verify and clear the problem out I would be glad.

It does happen with the 2.7.5 (233981) Jun 27 2011 09:26:17 (Second Life Beta Viewer).

At our shop (http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Buncrana/194/148/1390) you can see flowerfields who do rezz next to more streched ones which does not.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Again, similar experiences from me. I'm seeing large sculpted ocean waves as torus shapes, and a genie bottle that I made, both in shelf size and large enough to sit inside also not loading. The bottle appears simply as an enlongated sphere. (which incidently is the stitching type of the bottle).

I am using Phoenix Viewer 1.5.2.1185 with Windows 7 64bit

On a different computer, also running Phoenix Viewer 1.5.2.1185 and Windows 7 64 bit I am not seeing the waves, but my genie bottle has not failed to rez yet *crosses fingers*

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4359 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.