Remove my things from plot to my inventory

Rstan

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3426 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

You may or may not be able to do this.  There is a limit of 1000 prims and/or 1000 scripts you can pick up then re-rez somewhere else.  However if all your stuff is below these limits you'll be ok.

Using Return may result in several coalesced objects in your lost and found and they may be be difficult to put out.  However there is another way. 

• Go to BUILD then OPTIONS then Check Select Only My Objects.
  • Fly above your parcel high enough that you see the entire parcel on your screen
  • Open your Build Edit Box and with your shift key down draw a box around your stuff so that all of it is selected
  • Once it all hightlights and you are satisfied you got it all right click and select TAKE
  • Go to your new place and Open the build box and hold your shift key down
  • Drag the coalesced object from you Objects folder on to your parcel DO NOT LET GO OF YOUR SHIFT KEY
  • Rotate or more your things as one object until you are satisfied then release your shift key.

Amethyst Jetaime wrote:

You may or may not be able to do this.  There is a limit of 1000 prims and/or 1000 scripts you can pick up then re-rez somewhere else.  However if all your stuff is below these limits you'll be ok.

Using Return may result in several coalesced objects in your lost and found and they may be be difficult to put out.  However there is another way. 
  • Go to BUILD then OPTIONS then Check Select Only My Objects.
  • Fly above your parcel high enough that you see the entire parcel on your screen
  • Open your Build Edit Box and with your shift key down draw a box around your stuff so that all of it is selected
  • Once it all hightlights and you are satisfied you got it all right click and select TAKE
  • Go to your new place and Open the build box and hold your shift key down
  • Drag the coalesced object from you Objects folder on to your parcel DO NOT LET GO OF YOUR SHIFT KEY
  • Rotate or more your things as one object until you are satisfied then release your shift key.

one thing to note... Write down how many prims you have out before you start this process and make sure that number matches the prim count in the build window.. SL is notorious for not collecting small items when surround selecting.

• 3 weeks later...

Oh, my God, I have a problem, I made the parcel and then decide to check it on the rez area and rez it, but I don't know how can I return it all from this rez area, because each object take it separately. How can I take all objects from rez area

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3426 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.