Particles not showing on V3 based viewers

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3071 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Before anyone asks, yes I have checked all settings. Particles are enabled, yet I cannot see them on Kokua viewer, Dolphin viewer or Linden Labs viewer. I can see them on Singularity and Firestorm which leads me to believe that this is a V3 issue. I have double and triple checked to make sure that particles are enabled but they are not showing. Anyone with information on this kindly help. Thanks.

artifactsofmars Omegaman wrote:

Before anyone asks, yes I have checked all settings. Particles are enabled, yet I cannot see them on Kokua viewer, Dolphin viewer or Linden Labs viewer. I
can
see them on Singularity and Firestorm which leads me to believe that this is a V3 issue. I have double and triple checked to make sure that particles are enabled but they are not showing. Anyone with information on this kindly help. Thanks.

Firestorm is also a V3 based viewer. I think they did make a minor change to particle display recently though. What's your system information?

artifactsofmars Omegaman wrote:

I have a 32 bit Vista machine which I have had for years and did not have this problem. Firestorm is somewhat different from the others and is more user friendly. The Linden Labs viewer I am sure you are aware is a disastrously difficult viewer to use but sometimes I have to use it as each viewer has its own issues.

What video system do you have? A 32 bit Vista machine will be very old in computer terms. When was the last time you were able to see particles with other viewers? The latest major change to particles was when ribbon particles were introduced in 2013.

• 5 months later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3071 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.