Lost items!

M0RTUARY

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2637 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I went to skybox that clears every 3 hours, and was trying to organize inventory and put everything in boxes for less clutter & inventory items, when suddenly my computer froze and I turned my computer off out of annoyance, I didn't log on again for a few hours. I had hoped that once I logged back on everything would at least be in my lost and found folder, i've checked my entire inventory, went back to the skybox in the exact location, nothing is in there. I'm upset.

Any solutions? :\

you already self tell the sandbox clears every 3 hours... so it's not been very wise to leave your stuff there and not log back in.... so the sandbox did what it said... clear it...

your items most likelly are in your lost and found folder as a cluttered objext with a random name ( looks like a couple of tiny boxes glued together)

you can rzz that again in the sandbox and pick the items up one by one.

if it's not in your lost and found... it's gone forever.

Since the sandbox clears every three hours, there isn't much you can do.  Any item that was full perm or copy could have just been deleted, since you would still have copies in your inventory.  Any item that was only transfer should have been returned to your lost and found.

If you had items that were returned to you they probably all came back at once and in what is known as a coalesced object.  Look in your lost and found and see if you see an item in it with an icon that looks like a block made up of many small blocks.  The name of the item will be one of the items contained in the ccaolesced object.  Go to another sandbox and rez this item out.  You can then pick up the items individually or continue your organizing.

Okay thanks, all this time I thought after three hours the skybox just sent everything back to your inventory.

Guess not, hopefully I can just get a redelivery on some of the things I paid for and lost. After all it's just a game, and most of the things I had were either freebies or unused items for years.

• 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2637 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.