Inability to report griefing

Chic Aeon

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2976 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Plum and Lime (Linden sims with one a sandbox) have been consistantly griefed this last week. Each time I go over there is some very weird colorful prims (likely giant particals) that keeps one from doing anything.

I WOULD of course report this but since I have no way to FIND the object (way too laggy) or the people responsible, there is no way to report it.

So just in case a Linden is looking at this thread THERE IS AN ISSUE and it would be very good to have a way to report incidents like this just in general. I was inworld at the time when you just sent in a report -- easy peasy :D.

Just saying.  I would like to be able to use the sandbox again sometime soon.

AND as an afterthought  -- last week when this was happening I visited several of the other sandoxes (not sure which ones now but not premium) and the same griefing tool was being used there -- so NOWHERE to rez :(

Thanks.

Support Ticket is the easiest way. I've done it many times that way, supply enough details and they usually clean things up very efficiently.

The Lindens don't really read this forum often so it's a little pointless posting about griefing in it. By the time they see it the issue has been reported by another resident.

Thanks to all the folks that were worried about me and wrote private IMs.

I am OLD (please note posts and dates) :D.   I have several pieces of land but now and then I do need a sandbox for BIG items or coalesced builds that I am not really sure what is there. 

And it is fixed this morning.

And "sometimes" the folks in the know do drop by here (wink) -- especially the server and viewer areas.

I just went to the support ticket area to make sure, but there is no place to report this type of incident in "MY" (not a premium member) list.  One could of course put it in an inappropriate area :D.

Anyway. Working at the moment. And I do appreciate the notes.

Chic Aeon wrote:

I just went to the support ticket area to make sure, but there is no place to report this type of incident in "MY" (not a premium member) list.  One could of course put it in an inappropriate area
:D

Yes, and the support team don't mind if you are polite and explain the situation.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2976 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.