Hp stream 11 I am so amazed

meganumi Furse

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3332 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I just reccently got the hp stream 11 I used to have an acer aspire  and I thought the netbooks would never work for sl especially one for 200 bucks but I swear to god I was able to load sl in a really great quality on this little machine it was amazing I so can't wait to get paid again because I fell in love with sl all over again and hope to restart my journey there I'll buy alort of pretty kimonos I swear if anyone needs to play sl but not drop alot of cash the hp stream is to go!

A  2 GB RAM cloud machine which even in normal use ( not in SL)  has shown massive overheating problems in tests and comes with a ressource hungry operating system , uses only a dual core cpu whichis slightly faster than an intel atom and  integrated intel graphics  is not exactly what is recommended for Second Life.
Nice that it works for you, but I am very sure that it will grind to an immediate standstil or a viewer crash l when you visit crowded sims with the graphics set to anything but low or that it will auto power down due to becoming massively too hot.

The pink version looks like something my 7 year old niece would love by the way.
J.

well im not on sl that much to begin with i was even in a highly populated area yes it took a little bit to load but it ran better than my acer aspire i didn't even crash once. im really happy with my laptop I know most computer snobs would laugh at me but yeah.... although I might get slgo just to lessen the burden on my laptop.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3332 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.