sadfsdfsdf

whinkerton

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3913 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

whinkerton wrote:

Hey guys
:)
I have problem with downloading textures @ SL, which doesn't download at all, when I log in and wait for example 20 minutes, there should be already downloaded full clothing and textures, but there isn't. I have 15Mbit bandwitch, so it shouldn't be a problem to download it properly, also after I log in there is a message about downloading my clothing but I can't find any status bar showing the progress, is it possible to show it somehow? How can I download textures on my PC so I can finally start my adventure?

oh boy...

1. you aren't downloading textures to your PC to use, they are loading into your inventory. Open your inventory, click the recent tab and wait for it to load.

2. To wear different outfits from your inventory you simply wear each item. Right click and wear.

3. When you created your av you should have started on learning Island.. It's caled that for a reason.

Drake1 Nightfire wrote:

3. When you created your av you should have started on learning Island.. It's caled that for a reason.

When is the last time you created an avatar? There is no 'Learning Island' one starts out at. Make a new character, you'll see.

whinkerton wrote:

zzz.png

This is how I see the whole world, nothing want to loadup/download
:(

From Help/About, copy and paste the info there to here.

That looks like it could be a problem some ATI Radeon cards have had.

There is a solution.

X3aV wrote:

Drake1 Nightfire wrote:

When is the last time you created an avatar? There is no 'Learning Island' one starts out at. Make a new character, you'll see.

i created a new one as i was posting that so i would be 100% accurate in my post.. if you log in at HOMW with a brand new av you will arrive at "Learning Island." When was the last time you created one?

I just now created an avatar, chose Home as the start at location and have rezzed at Destination Island. There are portals to different categories of places, such as roleplaying, art, social etc. 

I declare you to be wrong.

Drake1 Nightfire wrote:

1. I meant HOME and you know it..

Nope. I am not a mind reader; I do not know what you mean, I can only see what you type. Just so you know, there is a spell check option as well as a preview option. You can also review what you post after you post it and edit it if you feel the need to. 

edited to edit

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3913 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.