Help! My viewer keeps crashing.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3273 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I don't know why, my viewer frequently freezing/crashing  after a while on being on it. I mean like, within several mintutes the viewer would freeze on me and I get a notice that my driver has stopped working and recovered. (but my viewer still frozen)

The thing is that it didn't happen that much previously, it just happened today.  My driver is updated so I don't think that's the problem and I just did an update to the viewer, but it didn't help either.

I don't know what type of viewer it is, the only thing I know is that it's the one after you join Second Life(Singularity I think?)

Please help!

Actually, it looks like LL fixed this in Second Life Experience Viewer version 3.8.0.300963.  I was able to look at a crowd of avatars for a good 15 minutes and my chat typing didn't slow down at all.

I hope they don't change much of it when they release it, becaue it worked great on this 7.5 year premium account mac user's computer. :)

When you ask a tech question include information about your computer and viewer. If the viewer will at least show the login screen, get the info from the viewer's Help-About... and paste that into your post with your question. Help->About... provides all the version numbers we need.  To add your info to an existing question use OPTIONS->EDIT. It’s in the upper right of your post.

Without good information, all we can do is guess.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3273 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.