Google Chomebook

AmneZiaStrand

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3258 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

SL go is for android if you are able to use android apps on it and they are not found on chrome webstore (I don't even know what chrome webstore is). Chromebook seems to me like its a web browser on a machine? I am sorry but your only option other than buying a laptop is to install Ubuntu on it (meaning you'll have to install a whole new operating system on it), or to test it out you can run it from a usb disk if chromebook allows. You can check out this video 

Chrome OS is not a supported  OS by any viewer for Second Life, either  install a different operating system on your chromebook or get another computer that runs an operating system that is supported by  a viewer of your choice.

Besides that, I  doubt that the tech specs of a chromebook are sufficient to run any viewer statisfactory.

J.

At this time no, there is no way to acess sl on a chrome book. All a chromebook is is a net book that access the chrome web store (Very different from Google play.) You are unable to download to the chrome book, and as of right now there is no browser access to sl at this time. 

Take it from me, I used to work for google play and know the devices in and out still. LMAO

• 1 month later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3258 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.