FPV/Mouse Look Issue

AstroFerret

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2938 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Disclaimer- This is not caused by HUDs, Scripts,/whatever other thing you can come up with. Yes I pre checked before posting. 

Okay so, now that the disclaimer is done to avoid 5.6 billion questions pretaining to user error (Which it may well be my fault as I've not dealth with second life in over a year.)  here is the actual issue. When going into First Person View, or Mouse Look as it's commonly called, I try to "Shoot" in FPV. Let's say I want to use full auto and adjust to a target while I am moving and firing. Normally not an issue, until you realize that when you try to look to adjust fire all you get is a little white glove with a tiny locked symbol on it moving on the screen instead of your whole head while shooting.  This isn't an item/hud thing as other people seem to not have this issue at all. I've looked in prefrences but nothing changes it. Any ideas? Possible debug?

It's a bug.

See BUG-11602 - When I hold down left click mouse button in M view, my view freezes instead of pans with a hand and a lock in middle or a circle and a slash

The bug appears to have been caused by the fix for SVC-7532

This bug happens when wearing a scripted object which uses llTakeControls in a certain way.
Your weapon may do this, in which case there is no current workaround for this bug apart from to use an earlier viewer version.

It may also be an AO or another scripted attachment triggering the bug though, so detach all attachments & wear the weapon & see if you can then shoot normally.
A lot of the Akeyo AO's will trigger this bug so if you are wearing one, remove it.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2938 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.