Camera controls? (Third-Party viewer)

BloodyKitty230

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3448 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Before my question I want to apologize like I always do if it's in the wrong section of the forums or if we aren't really supposed to talk about Third-party viewers like Phoenix or Singularity but I really need some help.

I find Singularity to be a bit faster then the default viewer for SL, and I honestly like some of the things in it. I'm not sure if I just missed it or didn't really try but you know how in the main viewer for SL that when you move the camera moves with you? Well I was wondering if it did the same thing in Singularity or if there was a way to turn the camera around using the right-click button or something? Is the camera in Singularity restricted to moving it using the actuall buttons after opening it?

Sorry if I was unclear with this.

Hi,

It's not really clear to me exactly what you want to do........ But if you Hold down the ALT key  and left click on what you want the camera to focus on.   Then keeping the ALT key pressed......use arrow keys,or page up/page down keys, or scroll wheel on mouse  to move your Avatar camera to any desired position. This will work on any 3rd party viewer.

dd

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3448 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.