Avatar will not save changes made to an outfit.

FadedMercury

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2908 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Avatar will not save changes made to an outfit. I'm using Viewer v. 3.7.6.26.299635. I'll open up the edit my appearance screen, edit an outfit, then add a tattoo. (I only have about 2, this would be the third.) I'll hit "save" and wait for the spinny wheel in the top right corner of the window to finish, but then the save button remains clickable when it should be grayed out. So I'll repeatedly hit it, and it will never save. If I change outfits, then change -back- to the original outfit I'm trying to edit, the edits won't be retained, and I need to put them on again. THIS DOES NOT happen with just the tattoo, it happens with ALL clothing and attachments. Please help! It would be much appreciated!

Since the save button (I assume mean at the top) remains active... click it.

This is probably a connection or region problem. Try restarting the computer and gateway/router. Log into a different region.

When you ask a tech question go to HELP->ABOUT... and copy that info to include with your question.

You can have a good Internet connection and a poor connection to SL. Check your connection to SL. http://blog.nalates.net/2011/10/26/troubleshoot-your-sl-connection/ 

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...

I'm having same issue, in other places I saw a user ask another person(that had the problem) if they used "Lumiya" at all his answer for his situation was "no". Now in my case I have tried using Lumiya. Though it sucks and I don't plan to use it at all. Though thing is in my SL viewer at home on my PC my outfit/appearnce won't save or save as, it just  saves blank. Now what's really weird is, I made an alt account.  I tested it on my alt and it saves just fine, while on my main it won't save at all. So I'm left assuming that it's something to do with a setting somewhere or something. Not sure if Lumiya broke my account or what. >.> 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2908 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.