About Viewer-Managed Marketplace I have some questions

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3197 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello my friends I have some questions , I have been reading many blogs but still I have some questions hope someone will know to help me out .

When the  migration will be over (Direct Delivery listings will be migrated automatically) what does that mean? I will still have to connect my items or they will be ok ? and I do not have all my stuff that I sell in my inventory , will that affect the migrated automatically process?

I need to understand what the  migrated automatically will do for me because the video I show https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhmUgbeo82c it does not show that our stuff will not need anything from us.

And when the automatically migrated is over I want to rename all my stuff , will the migrated send me my stuff all of them in my inventory ? or will I have to do it myself? Because I want to rename them and have them only as folders not in boxes when costumers buy  something .

(If you choose to have your listings automatically migrated, listing and version folders are automatically created for you. Both these folders are named after the "SL Object Name" you see on your listing.) this mean that my stuff will be shown in my inventory so I can  rename and do what I want with them? And when I will rename I will have to link them to the MP page as the video above? or it will change automatically?

And one more , my new clothes I have them in my MP page in folders and in those folders I have other folders so everything will be in order , I read somewhere that those folders in the main folder will not be ok the system will see them as not the same item but as other items and will make them to be separated, is that true?

I hope you will understand what I am asking for and my English are ok  

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3197 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.