" Merchant Outbox " Help me please!

Su Xue

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3415 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

"About one week ago i transferd most of my items from my magic box to the direct dilvery method, but now when i try to initialize the Merchant Outbox it will not initialize. The little circle just keeps turning and turning. Nampeyo Akina"

Yesterday and today "Merchant Outbox" does not work. Previously sent of my products. But now is not working.

Is there a general problem?

icade answer: "Log out of the Marketplace, log out of SL. Then log into the Marketplace and back into SL.

Try again, this should help the outbox sync with your MP Store."

Thank you for your assistance, i was tried but negative. Never before was not a problem. and this day not work. it was worked very well before.

but not working now. Help me please.

• 9 months later...

It seems quite appeareant all over the forum this is an issue SL tech staff  either has no answer to, or they can't. won't, don't, refuse, or are unwilling to resolve the problem. You wil be directed and encouraged to become a permium member to seek the support you are looking for yet the results are the same, as  which can be seen in the forums

Su, since the "usual" solution did not seem to work for you, I figured I would point you to a different solution provided by LL Customer Support for someone else just recently. They also were not able to make the normal fix work, but this new one did work. The problem is that it requires using an outdated viewer that you may not be able to find easily.

The solution was posted here: http://community.secondlife.com/t5/Merchants/Marketplace-problem/m-p/1824643#M31353

And it reads as follows:

1. Search their Inventory for the 'Merchant Outbox' folder
2. Right click on the Folder and choose "Restore"
3. Log out of Second Life
4. Log into Second Life using the Official Second Life Viewer

You may be able to find a copy of the Phoenix 1.6 Viewer download here: http://wiki.phoenixviewer.com/doku.php?id=downloads

Best of luck on getting your Merchant Outbox working again.

• 1 year later...

If you run multiple accounts at once, this is most likely you problem. What you need to to:

1) Log into marketplace using the account your selling from.

2) Log into SL browser using the same account your logged into for marletplace. AND ONLY THIS ACCOUNT, NO OTHERS AT THE SAME TIME.

3) Back into Marketplace, go to Merchant Home ==> Mange Listings, click "Sync Marketplace with Magic Boxes". It tells you "Your inventory is being sychronized with Second Life. Refresh to see changes". Refresh that page Ctrl + R.

4) Back to SL browser. Open your Merchant Outbox, put items in. It will work.

• 10 months later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3415 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.