llceflib_host.exe

Ethan Aubin

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2666 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I have a problem from time to time with llceflib_host.exe the system show to me a popup window telling: "llceflib_host.exe has stopped working" anyone knows how can I fix this?

Update: I just test that if I delete one object that have MoaP, at the same moment i delete it the popup windows appears again and if i keep deleted this MoaP object I haventany problem. Now the question is, how can i keep the MoaP object and fix the problem?

• 2 weeks later...

Ethan Aubin wrote:

I have a problem from time to time with llceflib_host.exe the system show to me a popup window telling: "llceflib_host.exe has stopped working" anyone knows how can I fix this?

Have you checked if it's blocked by a Firewall?

Very important if you want to run Second Life on a computer with a Firewall installed: make exceptions in the firewall setup for:

• The viewer itself
  • win_crash_logger.exe
  • slplugin.exe and
  • llceflib_host.exe

If you use multiple viewers, you need to do this for each and every viewer separately.

I'm surprised some people still don't know about this btw. Configuring the Firewall is so important to SL's performance Linden Lab made absolutely sure they gave all users clear and consise info how to do it earlier this year when they added the llceflib_host.exe to the list. That is, they were thinking about telling people about it ... probably. It's just that with Sundays every week and summer holidays every year and all that they sort'a forgot.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2666 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.