i need your help please

Angela2008

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2920 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello

i have been using Sl for many years now and i enjoyed it alot but !!!

now im facing a huge  problem

it become very very very very very slow .. and each time i log in it keeps telling " cannot load ... at the database " and repalce itmes ..

i use firestorm ..

my connection are great

i cleared chache 100 times .

i thought it may be because i use maitreya body and mesh clothes so i back to basic avi and it keep telling me the same

i tried to change my viwer and i did .. also nothing happens

i dont know what to do .. please help i dont want to quit it :(

Angela

One thing that will help anyone trying to assist you is if you post your system specification here.  That may give those wiser than me some insight into why you may be suffering these issues.

Also whether you are on a wired or wireless cnnection and the bandwidth you have set in your viewer preferences. :smileywink:

Use the viewer's HELP->ABOUT... to collect information about your computer and drivers. You can get the info after the viewer starts and before you login.

Edit your post using OPTIONS->Edit in the upper right of yuor post.

Some things to consider:

Your computer needs to run Windows 7, 8, or 10 ...at least. A 64 bit verison is best.

You need a video card that is preferably nvidia GTX5xx or better.

DO NOT clear your cache if things are slow. That will make things worse.

Get the free programs System Explorer and GPU-Z. Use those to see what your computer is doing. If the CPU or GPU is hitting 100% that is your bottleneck. The only fix is upgrading. Desktops are easy to upgrade. Parts are cheap on eBay.

You should have 4gb of RAM on a 32-bit system and 8+gb on a 64-bit system. Before you add memory use CPU-Z to check the RAM chips you have and get the details on your motherboard. You'll want to add memory that is the fastest your motherboard can support.

Do not run other other programs. Especially not the Chrome web browser.

You might try the Cool VL Viewer.

this should give you something to look at. We can't offer much more without knowing more about your system.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2920 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.