cant connect to simulator

Amethyst Damour

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3114 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm expierencing the same issues but i have friends that can log in just fine, would this have anything to do with the grid status? or is it something personal and i should contact LL?

i've tried different viewers and alts and i'm not able to log in

one of my alts says (failure to load inventory) and it wont let me log in

what should i do? 

brittanybelike wrote:

I'm expierencing the same issues but i have friends that can log in just fine, would this have anything to do with the grid status? or is it something personal and i should contact LL?

i've tried different viewers and alts and i'm not able to log in

one of my alts says (failure to load inventory) and it wont let me log in

what should i do? 

Knit a sweater? 

Milk the Cow?  

Make a sammich?   

Panic?

Logging in passes and then comes " cant connect to Simulater." and i can only close again.

This is already for Hours.

The Big Joke. I just testet a ALT. With him, i can log in fine, all works. The Point:

The ALT and my normal AV who cant log in. They are both at moment normally not even 20 away on SAME Sim. Same Parcel,... . So ALT can , normal AV Cant!

martin Terr wrote:

Logging in passes and then comes " cant connect to Simulater." and i can only close again.

This is already for Hours.

The Big Joke. I just testet a ALT. With him, i can log in fine, all works. The Point:

The ALT and my normal AV who cant log in. They are both at moment normally not even 20 away on SAME Sim. Same Parcel,... . So ALT can , normal AV Cant!

It's a conspiracy by LL.

Right now they are using your other accounts for their Weekly Friday Cyber Orgy at the Lab.

yeah, i know, sometimes this log in stuff seems looney

"Unscheduled Maintenance

Posted by Status Desk on September 18th, 2015 at 10:56 am PDT

[Posted 10:54 AM PDT, 18 September 2015] We are performing unscheduled maintenance. While the maintenance is in progress, some residents may experience login issues and residents in-world may be logged off or experience degraded performance. Additionally, during this time Group Chat may fail. Please check back here for updates.

http://status.secondlifegrid.net/

That's what it says, however i've tried one of my test noobs and they can log on just fine.

I hope it will be okay in an hour or so?

Friends list is MIA on here. 

I cannot log in, getting the same unable to connect to simulator message. My alt connected just fine...this is going on 5 hours now. I had been logged in fine, then still showed online (on my side) but IMs and groups stopped working for a few people...then suddenly I showed offline to friends and messages went to email, even tho for all accounts I seemed to be logged in.I logged out to relog, and bam...no longer can connect. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3114 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.