Terrible assets server issues

MBeatrix

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3205 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

The assets server is having terrible issues at the moment. Objects in-world are not derezzed, clothes do not attach, saved outfits items cannot be found in the database, etc.

Happening to both my accounts, each of them using a different viewer (Firestorm and Singularity.)

Urgent unscheduled maintenance needed for the inventory database.

[Posted 4:28 AM PDT, 02 July 2015] We are performing unscheduled maintenance. While the maintenance is in progress, some residents may experience login issues and residents in-world may be logged off or experience degraded performance. Additionally, during this time Group Chat may fail. Please refrain from rezzing no-copy objects and making L$ transactions during this maintenance. Please check back here for updates.

http://status.secondlifegrid.net/2015/07/02/post2578/

MBeatrix wrote:

[Posted 4:28 AM PDT, 02 July 2015] We are performing unscheduled maintenance. While the maintenance is in progress, some residents may experience login issues and residents in-world may be logged off or experience degraded performance. Additionally, during this time Group Chat may fail. Please refrain from rezzing no-copy objects and making L$ transactions during this maintenance. Please check back here for updates.

Ahh thank you MBeatrix :cathappy:

Coventina Dalgleish wrote:

Started several days ago when work began for the latest "upgrade" with people unable to rez items and worn items failing to materialize.  Yes it is the asset server.

Yes I was noticing those problems several days ago too but tonight was the worst of it so far

are you fricking kidding me

i deleted some of my gestures because some people claimed i might be having these issues because they were corrupted, and i'll never be able to get them back now because the shop items were deleted. /sigh

You ask  "How many  users even know SL have a twitter account?"

About 11,000 by the 'folloing' number I would think. Hey, I don't even own

a phone but still checked there. And question for you - how many residents

do you think even look here anyway =^^=

But yes you have a point  - perhaps they should send snail mail to everyone :)

Having the same issues as everyone else. It started about a week ago with being unable make in-world purchases before the vendor timed out and problems rezzing anything, including mesh attachments (hair, clothes). It's not an internet issue with me and is universal across all viewers. Everyone I know has the same problems. Does anyone have an idea of when this will be fixed and how to improve the experience in the meantime?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3205 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.