Stand alone sim not possible? Or...Yes, but only to borrow?

SuperSuz

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3223 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello Linden Labs and others.  Super Suz here from BURN2, the official regional of Burning Man in Second Life.  Check us out at www.burn2.org.  (Now taking apps for builders to build for free at Primordial even in July).  We are going to collaborate with VR Camp at Burning Man, 2015.  Hundreds, perhaps thousands of burners are going to go through our camp and experience VR goggle headsets for the first time.  For BURN2 content, we need a stand alone estate/region/sims to take with us on a server so we can showcase some of the amazing builds found at BURN2 in Second Life over the years.   We at BURN2 are working on creating an OpenSim set-up that I take with me to VR Camp.  But with the scripting being different, I'd rather have a SL stand alone sim with SL scripting and our artist's builds.  I'd like to "borrow" it for the week of Burning Man and for about two months before so we can set it up right.  I live in Oakland, CA wich makes me close to Linden Labs and am willing to work with anyone who can help, either at Linden Labs or a local OS who can help me hack a Sim on a Stick in OS.  Thanks and don't be a creepy person wanting to meet me in real life at your house in private. That's not happening.  

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3223 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.