SO ABOUT JIRA 1006 THAT HASNT BEEN SOLVED FOR 25 YEARS(took me 5 seocnds to solvethis)

gunmaker

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3318 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

SO ABOUT JIRA 1006 THAT HASNT BEEN SOLVED FOR 25 YEARS

seriously. it requires permissions from a script?

LINDENS

append to code LLREQUEST PERMISSIONS

llPrecisionTImerEVENT(19.999);
TIMER()
{llResetScript();}

DUHHH X|

this way if the user doesnt own or isnt sitting on the script in order to retrigger permissions without notice?

IT LETS GO

really guys -.-

also sim border crossings, the obivousness is huge to me

double clock teleport ONLY for jumping to neerby sims

TRIPLE the size of sims. if you cant drivea car in a circle in peace its not worth it.

stop blocking off ocean borders. most of the people irritated just want to ride their craft over the ocean or in the air and enjoy freedom.

thank god they invented hacks for flying above 2000 meters back when u guys invented the hard ceilings. seriously though since objects  and scripts have NO effect on avatars every 2000 metere distance..

setup sims naturally STACKED at 400  2400 4400 and 6400 respectively - and change the no rez no script no fly zone to 8800 8880 and 8888. trust me. i know my math.

Really?  25 years?  SL is only 12 years old!  To be brutally frank, very few people are going to have looked at this with any seriousness, and it is VERY unlikely that a Linden of any coat will read it.  Certainly no-one is likely to take such a ludicrous headline seriously nor the rant beneath.

Wait for SL2.0, or whatever Linden Lab choose to call SL's successor.  Maybe your ravings will have some currency there.

Oh, and correct your typos.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3318 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.