SL Voice - 1 on 1 call issue

Nuku Xia

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3193 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I've been using SL Voice to make 1 on 1 calls to my partner over the last few weeks. I've started noticing a common issue however. While on a private call, I will hear the subtle disconecting sound and get a popup saying "You have ended the call. You will now be reconnected to Nearby Voice Chat". The stange thing is, my partner doesn't recieve any disconnect message AND the private call icon on my IM box is still showing. On her end it still looks like we are on a call but we are both sent back to Nearby Voice Chat (tested with a 3rd user).

After being sent back to Nearby , if I click the "Call" button in her IM window or by right clicking on her, the private call resumes without any "Answer Call?" popup on her end or her even knowing she was put in Nearby (she doesn't even need to click answer). This has started becoming an issue because she has no idea we arent still on a call. If she is in the middle of saying something to me she'll start talking in Nearby. Also, the exact issue happends reversed as well. Call seems to drop for her and I have no idea I'm in local, if she calls me back we are reconnected without me even knowing.

I don't believe this is a hardware issue since it happends both ways, but was curious if anyone else has experienced it or knows of its cause or perhaps a fix.

Thanks!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3193 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.