Returned items lost?

CpChan

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3176 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Edit: Looks like I was wrong, it was simply returned as a group. I really need to check things before I panic. If the next capable person passing by could, please close this thread! Thank you!

Hello, all.

I live in a shared home on rented land, and the owner of the rented land returned all of my objects in preparations to put down a new house. However, only two of those items made it back to me. I lost several items, including no-copy items. Is there any way to get these back? Is there any way to prevent this from happening again?

Thanks!

P.S., Hoping this is in the right forum. Let me know if I need to post elsewhere.

• 3 months later...

I think im having this same Issue, returned a bunch of stuff to myself and only actually got 6 items out of 345 back. but one item shows that little multi box icon that means its more than one item when it rezzes, only i know that items is a single thing, so i figured when it returned the stuff it just returned it as one large mass, only i cant get it to rezz out so i can take back the things individually, and the worst part is some of those things were very expensive ultra Rare gachas. But no where i go will let me rez this thing. keeps saying 'parcel owner doesnt allow this" even on open rez sandboxes. 

It probably includes Linden plants, unless those "open rez sandboxes" allow you to rez those, too. I'm sure there are places where that's allowed, I just don't know any myself. Somebody will no doubt be able to suggest one.

Meanwhile, don't panic. Maybe use the time to figure out how to sell-off those rare gacha items so they become somebody else's worry.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3176 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.