Lots of packet loss all of a sudden

Foxylove2012

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4111 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I recently upgraded my internet to a much higher speed and its been running great until today. I log in and I'm getting loads of packet loss my red bar just filling up completly. I have called my ISP and talked to several different agents and everything is fine on their end. I even tried loading up an online MMO I play and my connection is very smooth. However in SL today its just a lag fest. Is there a problem I should be aware of? Anyone else in the same boat?

Phew, not me then.  40% packet loss!!!!!!!.  With or without wifi, and on two different connections!  A new definition of unplayable.   I realized that something was up with LL, when I ran into a horde of people recovering from cleared cache at one of the linden sims.

I know that any system like SL will have its massive %&*#'s every now and then.  Why don't most of these incidents make it to the Grid Status report?  Thank goodness for the forums.

When has LL resolved anything?  This time is no exception and they appear well on the way to an even bigger mess, maybe though there is a silver lining to this storm though, if the really mess the core server up completely maybe they will actually have to fix it or find somebody who can fix it.  Right now though they seem to be hanging on by a hair and the hair is frayed.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4111 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.