Inventory folders not showing

KarraSue

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2824 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

For the past day and a half a good number of My folders are unable to open.

They usually have a white"arrow" beside them. I have several that do not, is SL doing some kind of maintenance? My internet is working flawlwssly, and cleared My Firestorm viewer cache yesterday

What is going on here????

Karra

I suspect that Whirly Fizzle will give you more complete instructions as to what you can do, but I'll try to give you the basics

1)  Try downloading the current default LL viewer, log in and see if your full inventory populates.

If it does, then you are suffering from a Firestorm-specific glitch that has afflicted many and the cause of which I have no clue to.

2) If it does NOT, you need to file a ticket with LL giving data of the expected inventory and the actual received inventory IN THE LL VIEWER.  They will not help you if you quote Firestorm data.

3) Join and ask in the Firestorm Support Group inworld.  There are articles on your issue in the Firestorm wiki and this will help you.

Finally, in most cases DO NOT clear your inventory cache without advice and VERY GOOD reason.  The fetching rarely improves things unless you relog in a specific low lag sim such as Hippo Hollow.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2824 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.