Deploy for the week of 2015-04-20

Caleb Linden

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3285 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• Lindens

Second Life Server (main channel)

The main channel is getting the server maintenance project, which was previously on all RC channels

https://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Release_Notes/Second_Life_Server/15#15.04.08.300724

Scheduled Tuesday 2015-04-21 03:00-09:00 PDT

Second Life RC BlueSteel:

No new roll

Second Life RC LeTigre:

No new roll

Second Life RC Magnum:

No new roll

We will be monitoring this thread as the code gets released, so feel free to note any observations you have about the server updates.  If you have a specific bug you'd like to report, please file a Jira.

Erm...it's me again, Caleb

This week the Google calendar still shows no roll for Main Server but a roll for the RC channels, precisely the opposite of what You have posted.  What is going on...are they keeping You in the loop?

I know in the scheme of things this is not a vital thing but it plays havoc (yes havoc not Havok) with any plans I might have had.

And yet again, as if by magic the Google calendar is updated correctly and reflects what the GSP and Caleb tells us.

Thing is, that change occurred during my UK night time...and I do sleep, so please, LL, if you are going to put out information about the weekly Maintenance Rolls, make it consistent!

This "now you see it, now you don't" routine is tiresome and counter-productive.

Wolf,

To suggest that LL do not have any control over the Google calendar instance on the Grid Status Page is naive in the extreme. 

That it might be uncooperative is quite credible but the LL staff are savvy enough to overcome that, were they sufficiently motivated to do it.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3285 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.