Cannot save Notecard

Larrabee

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4603 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

For the past two days I've been trying to create and save notecards for failed deliveries from the Marketplace (to send to Merchants so they can try to redeliver them), and each time I try to save the Notecard a message pops up "Unable to upload asset."  I'm new so maybe I'm doing something wrong, I don't know.  Since I've not been able to save the Notecards, I sent case report to the Linden Lab on Friday (about my failed deliveries) and have yet to get any response on that. Please help! 

When you get that message, it means that there's a communication problem between your computer (where you have been editing the notecard) and SL's servers (where it has to be stored and made available).  You can try rebooting your router (by unplugging it for a couple of minutes) to see if that helps.  If not, you can try changing the settings so that it uses a different DNS server that is more stable than whatever it has been using before. Google's free public DNS is a good choice.  Use addresses 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 .  If you don't know how to make the change, see the very clear instructions at  http://neilrobinson.wordpress.com/2008/05/19/a-fix-for-dns-errors/.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4603 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.