Cannot log into SL UPDATE

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2730 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Tried logging into SL and get the message Login Failed: Sorry couldn't log you in. Please check to make sure you entered the right username, password blah blah blah, anyone else having trouble? I also cannot log into my dashboard. I have checked the grid status and am not seeing anything other then the chat maintenance was resolved.

https://twitter.com/SLGRidStatus

Looks like they really have a big issue with the login servers not only from SL but from the SL Website too. And in SL there are no more TPs working (uhh did they really work anytime since 2008 now? LOL) and no payment is posiible.

Also they have problems with the HTTPS Webserver - my Browser tells me that the Website wasnt safe and that the site was being set back in the middle of loading ...

Hell - if they cant control second life for such a long time now - how will they ever have the quality to provide us with sl 2.0 bug- and errorfree? I really doubt that !!!!

There is no SL 2.0 It is called Sansar for now, and it's a completely different platform the Second Life. A whole new world so to speak and sometimes, problems occur, not just with SL but many sites, go watch a movie until the maintenance is done or take a walk. :smileyhappy:

You can call that whatever you like to - if its really "new" we all will see sooner or later.  If its better like the old one we will see then too - but i doubt that. But i will keep an objective mind until I see it :) So lets hope ... thats all we have :)

[Posted 4:54 PM PDT, 06 May 2016]  We are performing unscheduled maintenance. While the maintenance is in progress, some residents may experience login issues and residents in-world may be logged off or experience degraded performance. Second Life websites also may not be accessible. Please check back here for updates.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2730 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.