Cannot Access Aditi

shushpup

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2762 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I am unsure how to move forward. I am trying to get onto the Aditi / Beta grid so I can test meshes without spending a fortune. I have never been onto the grid before. Three days ago, I attempted to log into the grid for the first time. I have tried using the Firestorm viewer and the SL viewer. Neither one will let me in - both tell me that my password must be incorrect. Over 24 hours ago, I changed my password on the main grid since the wiki article says that if you are having trouble, you must reset your account. Seemed pretty stupid considering I hadn't been on the grid in the first place, but I changed my password. And I waited the 24 hour period for it to update. At this point, I am able to log into the regular grid but still, every time I try to log in to the beta, I get the failed password prompt.

I have tried using:

• shushpup
  • shushpup resident
  • shushpup.resident
  • shushpup Resident
  • shushpup.Resident

Any ideas as to how I can get onto the grid would be great.

I did contact support a few days ago now, and the response so far has been that they received my request and will assist me ... sometime soon....

It's pretty frustrating, considering that I don't want to keep throwing lindens away but the only answer to that is to "jump onto the beta" when, of course, I cannot get onto the beta. :matte-motes-dead:

There are problems logging into ADITI. Type in a region name for a destination. Avoid Last Location or Home.

Support should get your password in sync with the main grid. Once you have it working, keep that passsword fro 2 or 3 months or until they get ADITI fixed.

There are some inventory corruption problems too. Use a viewer with a cache set up for ADITI and another cache for AGNI. See http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Viewer_parameters near the bottom for how to do that.

Once you can login your inventory should update around 6 AM PT after each login. Logins trigger inventory sync'ing. Your ADITI inventory is no longer overwritten. AGNI inventory is sync'd into your ADITI inventory.

There is a Beta Servers UG that meets at 3 PM PT Thrusday in region: Morris. Some times one of the Lindens there will look at your acount and help out. Depends on the problem and how busy they are...

Well, I've tried logging in using Ahern and Morris and both options still deny based on password. At this point, I am still waiting to hear back from Support, who last told me that they would be helping me but that was days ago and nothing more. I thought that simply syncing up my username and password wouldn't take so long, but it's going on 9 days now... The support response didn't even specify how long it would be until I heard an actual response, so I'm waiting in the dark. 

If I understand correctly, there's a usergroup on the beta grid that meets on Thursdays but I can't get onto the grid to interact with them in the first place, so I'm not sure how I would go about flagging them down for assistance...?

• 2 weeks later...

I have the same problem as shushpup. Never logged into Aditi before and now it seems impossible. There is little documentation on how proceed other then to contact support as stated on the WIKI page. 

I tried every possible suggested solution I could find but authentication fails persistently. It would be nice if the failure description at least gave us some clue on how to resolve the authentication problem instead of telling me to check caps lock. 

Maybe I'm setting the wrong region, which  region should actually work on Aditi? Thank you. 

• 3 months later...

anna2358 wrote:

There doesn't seem to be a suitable category in the drop down lists.

Yeah there isn't.

I would choose Account issue -> Second Life viewer login issues.

Make it clear in your description that you need your account synced over to Aditi and your ticket should fall into the correct pile.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2762 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.