**SOLD** 3 Grandfathered homesteads for sale

Lizard Howl

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2768 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

SOLD

3 grantfathered homesteads for sale full transfer. 

Sim names: Sculptie Animals, Sculptie Experiements, Sculptie Wonder

Tier Date: 23rd

Price for all three:

$175 (for all three on the same ticket) if you do not want to keep grandfathering (incl transfer)

$975 (I don't know if LL will do the one transfer for all three on same ticket if you want to keep the grandfathering you have to ask) if you want to keep grandfathering (incl transfer)

Note: These sims are currently positioned together on the map in an L shape, and I don't care if you move them. That is up to you. http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Sculptie%20Experiments/15/237/30

INSTRUCTIONS: First to file a ticket and IM Lizard Howl the case #  and the price option gets them. Transfer must take place before upcoming tier date.

I think the seller was accounting for the fact that there are 3 homesteads at $300 each transfer. 

$180 is the buy down fee, if you did a normal transfer plus buy down then it would technically be $280 instead of $300 each.. 

The buydown offer ends October 5. 

At this point in time transferring grandfathered regions is planned to continue after October 5 

That is correct Sonof....if we make a deal to transfer the homestead sims and buyer keeps the grandfathering then I as the seller must pay a $300 transfer fee in a normal transaction. Just covering my expenses as any intelligent business person does. However you make a goos point. the cost of buying the sim non-grandfathered and then buying down for $180 is a much smarter business move. 

And anyone who wants to make an offer on one instead of three is welcome to.

Sure Amethyst. Anything can happen. That's what they said all those years ago too, when LL first stopped allowing grandfathering to transfer.

Actually I made an error. Sorry its been ages since I had 3 HS sims for sale. We can group the on one ticket. So the price for all three (not keeping the GF status) is only $175. (I have edited the post to reflect this)

I doubt this would also apply to the grandfathered transfer fee. But feel free to ask. Time is runningn out tho. If i don't have a sale ticket in by the end of today it's too late, they'll be flushed.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2768 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.