Looking for a decent size of land and Prims.

LithyVale

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2960 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello im looking for a chunk of flat land that is atleast 4000 + Sqm For atleast under 1,500 a week. If that maybe possible Id like to veiw the land and willing to purchase it at the end of the month and move in. :D Primms I would like to have atleast 1000+ If its in a neighborhood I would love to make sure the landlords/neighbors are no peeping toms and not constantly at your gate. Im just trying to make my land a family home, and im sharing it with my real life mother on here along with my man. Just trying to make a big happy family :) Please IM me if you have anything available. Thankyou for taking the time to read my thread and hope to hear from you soon!

You most often never know your neighbors in SL and they change OFTEN so that will be an issue for you. There are plenty of companies that rent land for about  $1 a prim or a tiny bit over, but I suggest that you try some of the family role play sims as that sounds more like what you are looking for. The prices in role play sims are typically higher than other land parcels but you might find something that works for you.

Compromise might be needed :D.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2960 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.