**Sold*** Full Estate for full transfer sale

Jason1 Draconia

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3238 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

No worries, sorry as well been busy shuffling tenants from there around to free it up. it's $500 USD to buy it includes the transfer fee. It is an empty full Estate so no worries on working around anyone when designing afterwards, it can be setup as any category PG, Moderate or Adult upon the owner or renters decision as well! Rename and move also required.  You can contact me in world Jason1 Draconia if you have any questions on this as well or if anyone is interested in renting a full Estatebelow is a SLURL to take a look as well.  

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Zen%20Destani/127/132/22

hi again Jason ... see the rename & move also costs US$200 and the same with the Maturity rating dependant upon your region if it stays. I was looking for Adult is this it's rating currently? thank you for your curteous reply .. Kind regards Kenzie

From what I understand  the rename and move is free with full transfer. If you decide ot rename it after that or move it, than it costs the other amounts to do so. The maturity rating you cna change as an Estate manager or Owner as much as you like from Adul to moderate to PG. Right now we have it set to Moderate.

Hope that helps! 

-Jason1 Draconia

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3238 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.