Riviera Island CORNER IS NOW RENTED

Venetia Cazalet

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3004 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Riviera Island - Private Estate - Owner Venetia Cazalet

Rating: Moderate - mixed (mainly residential but with Caribbean Breezes Club and Breezes Theatre in the sky over the lake and Klub Napadu on the North of the sim all open in European time only) Also have a small photo studio facing the lake and 2 small stores on the south of the sim in the sky.

Decor: Centre of the sim is landscaped with a lovely lake, trees, grasses and a Gazebo on the lake.

Lag is not a problem here.

This is the slurl to middle of the sim

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Riviera%20Island/131/127/21/

RENTED - I currently have a corner that I am living on but not using much and I have decided to put it for rent.

I will continue using it for the moment until someone wants to rent. The security is off so come and have a look. It is not currently set for sale so if you are interested please contact me.

It can be rented as it is at the moment or I will clear the land. It would be suitable for a lovely home. A small club would also be possible but not in the European time zone, it would have to be open only in SL evening time, the sim is quite quiet then as most of us are European.

Ban lines are not allowed on Riviera Island so please use a security device instead.

Terraforming no higher than 800m is ok but no water next to boundaries and not too deep as it can cause very bad land problems for you and your neighbours.

Full permissions details are on a board on the Corner.

Special Offer

Please contact me (Venetia Cazalet) by IM if you are interested or have any questions. My IM's go to my email when I am offline. My time zone is slt +8 hours.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3004 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.