!!Grab a bargain parcel of land on Riviera Island before the end of 2016!!

Venetia Cazalet

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2692 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Updated 11 December 2016

Riviera Island is a lovely peacful sim with a lake with a gazebo for anyone to use. I have owned it since May 2013. It is my only sim and is nearly always full with long term residents.

Last week we received our free extra prims..... thank you LL.

I will never raise my prices to account for the extra prims for my existing tenants, the prims are a gift for us all.

I charge around 1.2L$ to 1.3L$ per prim depending where the parcel is on the sim and that is what I will always charge.

Until January I will not raise prices on any land that becomes available, it will still be at the same pre extra prim price.

We currently have 2 parcels of land available and a special offer for 2016. This special offer has been in place since 2015.

To view these parcels come to the information area and you will see the 2 advertising boards below on the wall, Click the one you want to look at and you will receive a notecard and LM's, one to the parcel, and one back to the information area and another one to the rental meters which are behind the wall these boards are on.

Riviera Island Information Area slurl

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Riviera%20Island/177/205/21/

Now Rented Sunrise 3A SV (Sea View) 

North 14B inner is an inside parcel of land completely surrounded by walls but would be ideal if you wanted somewhere small and private to live in the sky.... and it now has more prims!!

Special Offer for 2016

Permissions information

If you are interested in renting one of these parcels please be sure to read the covenant and understand it as I do not give refunds and if you have any questions IM me (Venetia Cazalet) in world.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2692 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.