Simsized skyplatform with 1000 prims for only 2500 L/week on pretty quiet homestead!

Sommerly

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3289 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

My homestead is mostly nature and I build a bit on my sky platform, so I dont need so many prims, and if you don´t need too many prims too but like a lot of space around you, you can rent a whole sim-size platform with 1000 prims for just 2.500 L$/week (if you pay in 4 week increments; 3000L if you prefer to pay weekly,because I´d prefer long-term renters).

Absolute luxury in space and privacy and pretty^^ A whole sim-level to yourself for cheap!

Rules:

- private residential use is fine, or a *low traffic* shop, or both

-if you rent SKY 1 the space from 1000m-1300m is yours, if you rent SKY 2, the space from 2000m-2300m)

- I´m happy to change the platform texture for you to whatever terrain you want or to a pure builder grid as texture or of course you can rezz your own platform or sim surround or skybox

All this could be your private space!

sommerly_001.jpg

If you´re interested, just take the TP from my profile (Sommerly Resident) to look. If you want it, and if yes, there are 2 rental boxes in the house where the TP goes to, one is set for weekly payment 3000 L$, one for 2500 L$ (accepts only the 10.000 L$ payment for the discounted rent for 4 weeks) and IM me for invite to the landgroup and if you got questions, I'll be on within 24 hours usually :)

This is the sim and where you can find the rental boxes, I really use only one half of the sim and I might rent out the other half too, but that only if your landscaping and building style would not be too different, if you´re interested contact me with IM.

sommerly_004.jpg

Sommerly (61, 241, 25) - Moderate

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3289 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.