Tuliptree - Great Starter Community $1/Prim

Prokofy Neva

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2770 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Are you a newbie looking for an inexpensive place to start your Second Life?

Or a recovering former Linden Homes owner who wants more flexibility and freedom?

Tuliptree is a lovely seaside sim by the SLRR with flat fields where you can easily rez or build a house. 

The costs are $150/150 prims, $250/250 prims, and there are a few lots for $300/300 even. A great deal! 

There is now a new dock with a rowboats that rez or you can launch your own boat and sail to our landings on our sims to explore.

This community is set to PAYMENT INFO ON FILE because I like having just one community with this feature that some people request.

They like to be free of day-old alts that may be stalking them, etc. So unlike every other community, this one has PIOF which means you must have payment on file and any vistors must have the same.

If you have a premium account and are free of your Linden house or other land, i.e. you have 512 tier available, you can contribute it to our group and get a $250/wk discount off your rent. So that means if the rent is $250 for 250 prims, you are not paying any cash rent and the rental box is removed. Great deal!

That way you use your tier and get to keep your stipend for shopping.

You have complete flexibility at Ravenglass Rentals -- if you need to move on, you pull out your tier freely in the same way you freely contributed it -- just give me a heads up so I can adjust it.

You can hit the REFUND button any time before expirtation and for a small early cancellation fee of $25 you can leave.

If you opt to move to another one of our rentals, that cancellation fee is manually returned.

THIS IS A GREAT DEAL!

So come and experience the peace and quiet of Tuliptree!

Teleport to Tuliptree No. 11 $250/250 prims

Teleport to Tuliptree No. 12 $300/300 prims

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2770 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.