Live in a 6 Republic Event Home $100/100/wk

Prokofy Neva

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3074 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Live in a 6 Republic House!

The 6 Republic event has only one more day left, hurry and see it because it has a lot of really innovative and unique buildings in the old 1940s Chicago and 1950s California themes (with some more modern elements).

Teleport to 6 Republic

I've purchased some of them so now you can rent them, or just swing on by and see how they look "in the wild".

Teleport to Flamingo Court Sky Homes

This one is $100/wk with 100 prims you can use of your own, or ask to remove my decorations and rent it for $150/150 prims.

Very nice details for this modern loft by Sanyo Bilavio called Atalier. It comes with low prim (143) or high prim (currently whopping 343) on account of track lighting and curtains. She may be able to reduce the curtains, I pointed out to her they were LI hogs. But A+ for thinking to put curtains in a skybox, very necessary, few do it.

I've decorated the bedroom and living room a bit -- space for lots more -- very spacious and nice textures. There's a HUD to change the textures.

Unlike a lot of modern designer lofts, she also included a kitchen. I added stools and coffee and newspaper.

More homes in this and other sims from 6 Republic to come soon, watch this space!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3074 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.