someone in-forum was seeking a horse

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3201 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Recently someone posted in the forums (like within a month or so ago?) asking for someone who wants to be a horse on their land.

They also made a post looking for someone to join them, and rent part of the sim,  (2 people splitting their sim into 3 parts, claimed to have a space in the middle of all 3 where they wanted to play cards and such)

I can't find these posts at all.

Maybe they were deleted? Does anyone see any posts like that?

Hello Sugar - not sure if this matches what you saw before.

However, I searched for "equestrian" in the Forums and found a few possible for "Horse Play":

Posted by : SnakeLady Melody

Free Homes & Low Price Rentals On A PG Family Friendly Equestrian Themed Sim

HHVET & Animal Sanctuary currently has several rental properties available for both people and animal avatars! And as always, we offer comletely free housing for both people and animals as well. 

We are a close knit, friendly, family oriented community who will always greet you with a smile. You will think you have landed in Narnia when you see our mix of talking animals living in harmony with people. 

Grab yourself a beautiful cottage, stable or a combination of both - or a stall in our large barn - or even an apartment! We can work with you to figure out what you need! 

On top of our fantastic homes and great community - we offer many fun activities such as sim wide hunts, riding lessons, pet adoptions, a movie theater, a large wooded area with a campground and cross country course, several arenas such as barrel racing, jumping and a race track. Our group gives many freebies to it's residents. 

Rent is L$1 per prim, with many rentals ranging anywhere from L$50 per week and up  

Free housing comes with 25 prims and access to all of the sim and our activities. 

If you want a home like no other in SL - be sure to drop by and take a tour, read the info NC and fall in love with our community! 

HHVET Victoriana is now offering free homes and shops to everyone! It only requires a small donation fee and L$4 a month just to assure SL activity. Shops and homes are all shapes and sizes on a Victorian styled sim, but all creators and residents are welcome. Prim allotments range from 25 to 150 depending on the building. Come by and check it out and tell all your friends.

We are a close community with a good amount of traffic and weekly events and hunts, and also participate in other grid hunts and events. 

Upon visiting the sim you will be able to receive a notecard about the program wilth full details!

Contact the owner for current sim address.

Have Fun :)

EBM5555 wrote:

Hi there,

I think that might have been me. I posted 2 ads like you described and have also taken them down. We are still on our homestead. We never found a 3rd renter.
No one even replied. Also no horses ever replied
. But I kinda took every post down --that this forum would let me -- because i got beat up by a grammarnazi.LoLAnyhooo, the homestead has been lonely and we are getting tired of having too much L go towards land. So, we were planning on moving thisfriday. I am thinking of getting aniced sized lot in a town but I don't know. Contact meinworld if ya want to chat more.Ebm5555

There seems to be a horse at your service here: LINK

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3201 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.