search friends of my aunt

nybrirre

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2630 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Help!!!Who knows my aunt , her real name is agnes from katwijk , she played  a lot second life, suddenly she 's dead, without telling me of other family she's ill, and dies allone, who's talking to her for the last past weeks ??? who can tell me what was on her mind en whats happend to her , i'm very sad. thanks.... liefst pb in nederlands

• 2 weeks later...

I'm sorry for your loss, nybrirre . Unfortunately, the friends your aunt had in SL may not have known her RL name and might not come to these forums to find out what happened to her. If you know what her SL name was, you might have some luck posting a thread asking if anyone here knew her.

Linden Lab has a policy of allowing family members access to the accounts of deceased members only when that member has given them such permission. If you know her SL user name and password, in such a case or otherwise, you could sign on as her to check her messages & friends list. Otherwise, this forum is a longshot, since most SL users don't come onto these forums.

Maybe there is a group inworld for people from the Netherlands? That is another place where you might find some connection to her. If you can look up her avatar's profile, that may also tell you what groups she was in. Good luck.

My condolences & best wishes,

- Persephone

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, sorry for your lost, this might help with your search, if you can use her computer, people usually left their username there and sometimes their password too, if is only the name, you can create a mew post telling her SL name, if there is her password too you can enter and find the last things your loved one did. ALSO the last one is all by your dessicion.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2630 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.